- version: alpha v1.00
- target app: Blender 2.79+
This creation pack contains digital construction kit KUTiLKA. It's a collection of 3D wooden objects (scanned from real-life references), production-ready scenes, materials, brushes and other stuff that you can use to make art and craft and experiment and have fun in Blender.
Package contains five scenes for a specific purpose:
Kutilka_Skittlik.blend - Core scene with +30 wooden elements and realistic materials (ready for Cycles and Eevee render).
- Kutilka_Skittlik_PAINT.blend - Painting scene provides 100+ custom brushes and a painted sample model built from KUTiLKA: Skittlik.
- Kutilka_Skittlik_SAMPLES.blend - There is Katana Girl character, rigged and prepared for animation.
- Kutilka_Skittlik_WORKSHOP.blend - demonstrates several methods and tricks to get the most out of KUTiLKA: Skittlik. There are setups to create new shapes by applying modifiers and deformers.
- Kutilka_Skittlik_SAMPLES.blend - An empty scene with all the necessary setup (lights, camera, background) for quick start of your own creations.
Why Alpha version/Early Access:
Even though KUTiLKA: Skittlik is already a lot of fun and allow creators to do many things, we want to do more. We are working on additional objects for this kit, sample characters, tutorials and solutions for fellow makers. If you purchase KUTiLKA: Skittlik now, you will get all future updates earlier and for free.
All bricks in the kit are made of beech wood. KUTiLKA: Skittlik is created in cooperation with wooden-toys craft studio Pislik.